COVID 19 Precautions 2020 - 2021
LMS has completed the Safety and Health Program for In-class teaching scheduled for September 2020.
Please contact for a copy of the Program.
Virtual Classroom Beginning September 8th
Outline for Virtual Classroom
- An LMS teacher leads the class virtually from school, preparing weekly materials packets for parents to pick up and guiding parents to build a mini-montessori shelf at home.
- The teacher conducts in-person, synchronous learning via zoom during the mornings, from 9 – 11:30, and provides videos which parents can view later with their children.
The learning time will consist of a predictable mix of whole-group activities, small-group lessons, and opportunities for the children to make choices and work independently in their prepared environment.
- The teacher provides weekly office hours for parent support.
- The tuition for this program would be our half-day tuition ($475).
- This would not be a drop-in program. Rather, we would need a commitment to continue in the virtual classroom, until ready to transition to in-person learning.
Please know that we are still planning for in-person learning in the fall, and believe that in person, will be the best way we can meet our children’s needs. We want to offer another option for families who feel more at ease to remain at home with their children.
Please contact or call the LMS Office at
215-362-1427 to enroll in Virtual Classroom at LMS