COVID 19 Precautions 2021 -2022
LMS has completed the Safety and Health Program for In-class teaching.
Please contact for a copy of the Program.
Outline for Virtual Classroom
- An LMS teacher leads the class virtually from school, preparing weekly materials packets for parents to pick up and guiding parents to build a mini-montessori shelf at home.
- The teacher conducts in-person, synchronous learning via zoom during the mornings, from 9 – 11:30, and provides videos which parents can view later with their children.
The learning time will consist of a predictable mix of whole-group activities, small-group lessons, and opportunities for the children to make choices and work independently in their prepared environment.
- The teacher provides weekly office hours for parent support.
- The tuition for this program would be our half-day tuition ($475).
- This would not be a drop-in program. Rather, we would need a commitment to continue in the virtual classroom, until ready to transition to in-person learning.
LMS is offering in-person learning, and recommends that in person teaching, is the best way to meet our children’s needs.
Please contact or call the LMS Office at
215-362-1427 to enroll in Virtual Classroom at LMS and check availability for In-Person learning.